CEED Club MicroEntrepreneurs which are currently enrolled in any of the entrepreneurial programs within the USAID micro and small enterprises project are members of CEED Club Micro.
What does a membership of CEED Club Micro includes?
Program for entrepreneurs; Entrepreneurial Program for Finance; Entrepreneurial marketing program or Program for sale and export.
2. Regarding the establishment of new business contacts, cooperation and sales, members of CEED Club Micro have at their disposal business networking activities, both national and international. In this regard, members have the opportunity to attend:
- Monthly (2-3 hour) national networking events with other Club members
- International networking events, where members have the opportunity to meet entrepreneurs from other countries where CEED operates. International networking events planned for this year are:
° CEED Annual Conference
° Pristina Kosovo- Regional B2B (Business to Business) networking event for companies in Kosovo
° Tirana, Albania – Regional B2B event for networking with Albanian companies
° Belgrade, Serbia – Regional B2B event for networking with Serbian companies
-Social networking events where members have the opportunity to interact with other entrepreneurs in a relaxed, informal business atmosphere
3. Marketing service – a PR text on the specialized business portal “Business Info “(www.bi.mk)
4. Access to B2B solution http://ceedb2b.com, (online tool to increase sales and business cooperation between members of CEED Club)