CEED Club Gold
By continuing the annual club membership, previous CEED Club Silver members, become CEED Club Gold members.
What does a membership of CEED Club Gold includes?
The program includes five (5) two-day/three-day modules on the following topics:
1.1. Diagnosis of business
- Development model, organizational model, change management model
- An indicator of economic health of companies
- Workshop: Analysis of a symptom of the economic health of a company
1.2. Organizational styles
- Model of Organizational Behavior
- Person, impact on the organization, organizational style
- Description of organizational styles
- Workshop: Improving the organizational style
2.1. Operations and processes 1
- Defining the term „managing processes“
- Strategy for implementation of operations
- Design and selection of the processes
2.2. Operations and processes 2
- Systems for planning resources and processes (MRP, ERP), Just in Time Systems
- Defining the concept of “quality” and presenting tools for Total Quality Management
- Measuring and evaluating processes and operations
3.1. Executives / profit center 1
3.2. Executives / profit center 2
4.1 Management of sales teams 1
- Operating mechanisms for managing sales teams
- Independent work, preparing a draft plan for the three operating mechanisms for participants’ companies
4.2. Management of sales teams 2
- Systems for control and rewards
- Independent work on making a draft plan for systems for rewards and report
5.1. Stres management
- What is stress and which are the mechanisms of manifestation
- Diagnosis on personal stress
5.2. Stress management
- Techniques for dealing with stress
- Techniques for post stress and prevention of stress
5.3. Stress management
- Yoga exercises
2. In order to expend their knowledge in different business areas, depending on the business priorities and needs of our members, they have the opportunity to join one, several or all of the in-depth specialized management programs:
- Middle Management Advanced
- Succession managementas well as in-depth specialized management programs available to CEED Club Silver members:
- Middle Management
- Middle Management Plus
- Finances and tools for financial monitoring Plus
- Human resources Plus
- Workshop on research and development of new products, services and processes (Innovation Management)
- Workshop and practical exercises for coaching and delegation
- Due diligence
- Business planning with Canvas method
- Human resources
- Finances and tools for financial monitoring
- Marketing / Build a brand
- Sales and export
- Management of sales teams
- Legal aspects of managing a business
4. Regarding the establishment of new business contacts, cooperation and sales, the most attractive part of the Club’s activities for the members are the business networking activities, both national and international. In this regard, members have the opportunity to attend:
- Monthly (2-3 hour) national networking events with other Club members
- International networking events, where members have the opportunity to meet
entrepreneurs from other countries where CEED operates. International networking events planned for this year are:
° CEED Annual Conference
° Pristina Kosovo- Regional B2B (Business to Business) networking event for companies in Kosovo
° Tirana, Albania – Regional B2B event for networking with Albanian companies
° Belgrade, Serbia – Regional B2B event for networking with Serbian companies
- Social networking events where members have the opportunity to interact with other entrepreneurs in a relaxed, informal business atmosphere.
- Key account service, which means the member gets maximum support from its key account (a CEED employee), to identify and connect with other members of the CEED network with whom the member can establish cooperation.
- Opportunity to join CEED Business Angels Club, where the member appears in the role of business angel investor.
- Team consulting meetings, with the purpose of counseling, assistance and support of the entrepreneur – Gold member of CEED Business & Learning Club, by other members of the Gold Club, in dealing with current business challenges. This service is voluntary and at the initiative of the entrepreneur – Gold member who needs a team consulting. It is implemented at the entrepreneur’s company.
5. Analysis of managerial competencies – 360⁰questionnaireAnalysis of managerial competencies aims to give versatile, feedback and insight for the perception by the internal environment of the company (employees, colleagues). The survey is conducted by filling a questionnaire anonymously by employees/colleagues in the company, and the result can be used as a base for creating a plan for development to improve leadership skills. The same is carried out two (2) times within one year.
6. Members of CEED Business & Learning Club – Gold have the unique opportunity to participate as guest speakers at one of the events for exchange of experiences within the CEED Grow program.
7. Members of the CEED Business & Learning Club – Gold, get the status “buddy” (friend) to one of the new members of CEED Club Bronze, in order to its introduction and integration into the Club’s activities and counseling.